Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 98

Thread: A little bit about the wildone...

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heyyyyyyyyyy JuJu.....you finally remembered??? Gee.....I was wonderin'........
    Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

    It's lookin' like he's gonna make it to visit all of us.......then he can start round two.....hehehe! Might just end up meetin' himself cumin' and goin' at this rate!

    Whoever's still got a visit cumin' up.......

    <MARQUEE> RIDE 'EM COWGIRLS!!!!!!!!newarrow</MARQUEE>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Yesssss, LadyLove!! He was so damn good it put me in a coma!! ROFLMAO!!! I finally came around and remembered!!! Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!! All I can say girls, whoever's next, get ready............for the ride of your life!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WELL MY NIGHT WITH WILD WAS FANTASTIC! THANKS FOR THE DIAMOND BRACELET! SO WILD, WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU!? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    WELL MY NIGHT WITH WILD WAS FANTASTIC! THANKS FOR THE DIAMOND BRACELET! SO WILD, WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU!? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Lori......Glad ya loved the bracelet...More to come on the next round [img]wink.gif[/img] lol AND YES!! You were hot as a cat on a hot tin roof... [img]wink.gif[/img] Those breasts... ummm what can I say hehehe
    wooooohooooo!!

    SJG.... I'm on my way!! Watch out! I learned some new tricks along the way hehe.... Gasin' up now for the long drive...

    Maria...... LOL Just you wait!! Time I get your way you'll be the recipient of ALL my travels hehehe

    QQ'N for a motel...Lori did me in lol

  5. #35
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KANDY...... Ya think I'm goin' let ya slde?

    NOOOOOOOOOO [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL..... You'll see hehehe
    ok zzzzzzzzzzzz sleeppppppp

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm yeah maybe being the last one is not such a bad thing, I?ll get to sum it all up! BAAAAAHAHAHAAAA [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *j/k* [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member SouthernJerseyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee- been missin in action- sorry!!!

    Finally made it home from Jersey yesterday!! Enjoyed the trip but now I need a vacation from my vacation!! I think Wild will need to make that overseas trip first so I can recover from the drive!!!

    hehehehehehehe......

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ayay I was the last [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Wild seems you?ll have to pop over to England since it?s getting near my time to go there... Scaaryyy!! I?ll be everyone?s internation lawyer, ok? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Lol...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by wildnthewind:
    KANDY...... Ya think I'm goin' let ya slde?

    NOOOOOOOOOO [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL..... You'll see hehehe
    ok zzzzzzzzzzzz sleeppppppp
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Wild you better get some rest before ya get here!! Let me slide? I thought ya were just saving the best for last!lmao (j/k ladies)
    Just stop here on your way back home. Of course when ya get here ya just might not ever wanna leave [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

  10. #40
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KandyKisses:


    Wild you better get some rest before ya get here!! Let me slide? I thought ya were just saving the best for last!lmao (j/k ladies)
    Just stop here on your way back home. Of course when ya get here ya just might not ever wanna leave [img]wink.gif[/img] lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Not only are you a hooch, but you are an arrogant hooch!! LMAO!!! You know I love ya, girl!! Hehehe!!!
    <marquee>KANDY IS A HOOCH, KANDY IS A HOOCH!!! LOL!!</marquee>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •